© 2023 Dellisart LLC All rights reserved.
Meet Our Sales Team
Regional Director of Sales
About my experience:I began my hospitality journey in 2010 where I started as a banquet employee at the Holiday Inn Latham, NY. This started my love for the hospitality industry, and I immediately knew I wanted to advance. Through the years I climbed the ranks from banquet set up, to front desk, to my first Front office Manager position at the Holiday Inn Port St Lucie FL. Seeking out more hospitality experience in a larger market, I relocated to Orlando where I served as Front Office Manager for the Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport, and Assistant General Manager at the Staybridge Suites Orlando Airport. I was then relocated to Largo, MD where I accepted my first General Manager position at the Holiday Inn Express. This is where I was first truly introduced to the sales side of hotels with immediate oversight. I knew then that I eventually wanted to transition to sales, but continued to gain experience working at IHG, Marriott, and Hilton hotels as a General Manager. I am truly excited to begin my journey with Dellisart in the Director of Sales Position. How I would describe my management style: I enjoy working with a team to identify the needs and desires of each individual hotel to achieve its particular goals, and then using those key drivers to prospect and qualify groups and local contracts to fit the needs of each hotel. I feel as though true success occurs when a hotel’s needs and a client’s needs are cohesive and beneficial for all parties involved.Why do business with me? With many years of experience in operations with oversight of sales, I have developed solutions for several hotels in vastly differing markets. I am extremely enthusiastic in finding solutions for all of my prospective hotel guests no matter what the need is.
Food: Italian, you can’t beat good pasta
- Hobby: Fishing, baseball, fitness, spending time with my dog.
- Artist: I don’t think I could ever pick just one. I listen to almost every genre of music from country to rock and rap.
- TV Show: Sons of Anarchy
- Place: Sandbridge, VA. My family went there every year for vacation when I was young. The nostalgia can’t be beaten.
- College/Degree: SUNY Brockport where I attended for physical therapy. I have acquired multiple certifications during my time working at IHG, Hilton, and Marriott hotels.
Regional Director of Sales
About My Experience:I grew up surrounded by the hospitality business and went to one of the top Hospitality programs in the country. I graduated from Collins College of Hospitality Management with a bachelor’s degree at the California Polytechnic University of Pomona in 2019. While attending college I worked in hotel operations and for a large independent resort in Pawleys Island, South Carolina. I moved to Florida and took a luxury sales position for a company called Ultimate Jet Vacations working with the top 5-star resorts around the world. I was provided the opportunity to get back into hotel sales and am excited to work as a Director of Sales for Hotel Sales Max by Dellisart.How I would describe my management style:I enjoy working with an energetic team that we can all lean on for support. I know I like to ask a lot of questions and hope others feel I am always there to assist if they have any as well. I believe in team building and allowing others to have the freedom to excel in their work without micromanaging them.Why do business with me?I like to know as much as I can about a subject so when it comes to properties and markets, I put in the work to understand and grow my knowledge. I went to an amazing hospitality program and have experience in operations and sales. I want to make sure the sales and operations teams are cohesive and can rely on each other for any situation.
- Personal: I live in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale and Miami with my girlfriend of 5 years and our Australian Shepherd Gemma. On the weekends and when we have free time, we are always with our dog taking her to parks and on walks.
- Food: I am a food connoisseur. I have been all around the US and traveled internationally to many countries. Typically, when I travel where I go is based on the cuisine they have. I love Asian cuisine, whether it be Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, etc.
- Hobby: Spending time outside with my dog and trying new restaurants when I get a chance.
- Artist: To name a few I would say Billy Strings, Red hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, The Dead South, Post Malone, and Rex Orange Country. But I enjoy most genres of music.
- TV Show: Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, and Mind Hunter.
- Place: Sequoia National Park in California. Amazing views and huge Redwood trees.
Bachelor of Science from The Collins College of Hospitality Management at Cal Poly Pomona
Regional Director of Sales
Sunshine resides in Kenosha, WI and was raised in Buffalo Grove, IL during most of her childhood and her mother was also in hotel business.She has been a Regional Sales Director for 15 years for a large portfolio of extended stay hotels and most recently was Area DOS for 2 full service properties.She has worked with Dellisart in the past as the sales leader for two Staybridge Suites in Lincolnshire and Glenview IL.Sunshine has a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management as well as Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP) and certifications from the American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA).Personal: Sunshine lives with her boyfriend Jeffery and their Jack Russell, Jafar.Favorites:
- Food: Lasagna
- Hobby: Crochet, fishing, boxing, playing frisbee with Jafar.
- Artist: I listen to all genres, but I adore Joss Stone.
- Favorite Place: Charleston, South Carolina
Regional Director of Sales
About my experience: Leah has worked in the hospitality industry since 2001. Her first hotel job was as a catering server at a 500 room Radisson hotel in Burlington VT, where she moved up the ranks to Catering Supervisor and Catering Manager. Shortly after, she moved over to the rooms side and into Group and Business Travel Sales roles for Marriott, Sheraton, and IHG properties. She has consistently reached or exceeded her revenue goals and has experience working with a variety of markets such as Tour & Travel, Corporate, SMERF, Entertainment and Business Travel.
Leah has assisted large-scale urban and suburban hotel brands, limited and full-service properties, and international resorts in driving their sales and marketing efforts which have led to an increase in revenue and stronger market share.
How I would describe my management style:
I thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. I believe in constant and clear communication and a friendly and approachable attitude with my peers and my accounts. I get the job done by maintaining my authenticity and personality while simultaneously being a goal-setter and a natural hunter, always keeping an entrepreneurial spirit to help properties hit their top line goals. Overall, I like to bring a healthy blend of humor, fun, hard work and thinking outside the box to any role I am in.
Why do business with me?
I have the experience, drive and knowledge to help any account succeed, and I will work tirelessly to make us both successful! I know how important a positive and transparent business relationship is, and I always try to work my hardest towards the best possible outcome through communication, consistency, and organization. Once we build a solid foundation, I pride myself on keeping the relationship going strong.
Personal: I grew up and live in beautiful Southern NH, about 40 minutes north of Boson, Massachusetts. I am a quick drive to the city, the mountains, and the ocean, and I feel lucky to have all those places so closeby!
Food: SEAFOOD. Growing up in New England, I grew to love it at a very young age, and it’s still my favorite. Sushi might be the way to my heart.
Hobby: I am a yoga teacher so I love teaching and practicing yoga almost daily. Living in NH, My husband and I are huge live music fans, so we spend a lot of our free time at concerts (we’ve been to over 100 shows together). I’m also an avid hiker and most weekends you can catch me in the woods or on a summit with my two dogs, Vida and Audio.
Artist: I have very eclectic taste in music – variety is the spice of life! Right now I’m listening to a lot of 70s rock, The Roots, Taylor Swift and Phantogram (told you it was eclectic)
TV Show: Yellowstone, Handmaid’s Tale, Schitt’s Creek, and my guilty pleasure is anything in the Bachelor franchise.
Place: I led a 7-day yoga retreat to the Canary Islands in Spain last May and it was hands-down one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. I also love Costa Rica and hope to travel there for a 3rd time next year.
College/Degree: Champlain College, Burlington Vermont
Regional Director of Sales
I began my Hospitality career as a Chef Garde Mange’ and Innkeeper at the Glasbern Inn, a Historic Hotels of America property located in the Lehigh Valley, Pa. After four years of vigorous operational positions in Full-Service properties within high demand State Capital and Airport markets, I returned home to the Holiday Inn Express Allentown West to become their General Manager at the age of twenty-two.Over the past 11 years I’ve garnered Operations, General Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing and Regional Operations experiences in Hilton, Marriott, Choice, Radisson and prominently IHG branded properties across the continental United States.How I would describe my management style:Open, Honest, and Transparent. I love working with clients and colleagues and sharing tasks, experiences, and goals alike. Genuine and rich conversations are what helped encompass my success in the Hospitality industry and it continues to drive me each day.Why do business with me?Communication, Communication, Communication. As a Director of Sales & Marketing with oversight of multiple properties, I strive for quick, knowledgeable, and actionable correspondence. My goal is to take care of you in timely fashion and find applicable solutions to all your booking needs.
- Personal: I live in Hershey, PA with my wife and I am a father to three beautiful, amazing, and relentless kids Talon, Beckham, and Rowan. We have our French Bulldog Dozer, American Bulldog Murphy, and our new kitten Pumpkin.
- Food: Korean – You can catch me at Nine Ting, Bon Chon, or Tea-Do in Chinatown in Philadelphia anytime.
- Hobby: Storm Chasing, I have been in the 4th strongest hurricane in terms of wind speed to hit the US in Hurricane Michael (2018) and witnessed the 3rd widest Tornado in US History in Soso, Mississippi (2020)
- Artist: I am a lover of all music, I was raised on Elvis, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, and classic rock, but you’ll also hear me jamming to anything from Country to EDM.
- TV Show: The Office, Dexter, and Stranger Things
- Place: Watch Hill, Rhode Island
College/Degree: Certificate in Emergency Management at Auburn University